Subject: Re: importing .3ds objects into LW 4 final
From: Jason Hough <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 1995 10:37:01 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 29 Sep 1995, Jason Hough wrote:

> However, after fumbling around, finally finding the 3ds loader plugin, I 
> go to the tools screen, under custom, click the 3ds loader and find my 
> 3ds file (it contains only one object, no lights or cameras), and it 
> gives me some progress window that disappears literally .1 seconds later 
> and the object does not appear.

Figured out my own problem here. I was just being dumb. I assumed "LO3DS" 
meant load 3ds, but it really means (I guess) Lightwave Output to 3DS. So
not only was I doing it wrong, but I was overwriting some 3ds stuff. :P
Thank god for backups. :) Anyway, that was the problem.... 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jason Hough [email-masked] <http://www.qualcomm.com/users/jhough/home.html>
Project 4gen (PC shoot-em-up): <http://www.ax.com/dindia>
"Despite the name, food stamps are not edible." - Scott Adams
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
Jason Hough <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]